About Me

My photo
Richmond BC, Canada
I am a Vancouver based photographer, graduated, with a diploma from Langara's Photo Imaging Department. Over the two years of schooling, I have developed a very unique style of photography, I love vibrant colours, pin-up 1950's attire and love to create very energetic images. I specialize in mainly portraits, weather they are families, couples, individuals, glamour or children. I also shoot many events, banquets, weddings, school events or family events. Contact Info: E-mail: kristenwarner11@gmail.com Phone: 604-831-4914

Painting Fashion Shoot

While I was in school I chose to follow a theme for my final semesters projects, this theme happened to be paint! This was the second project that I did with using paint, its main purpose would be a make-up ad of some kind or a painting ad. Either way I love the surreal look that it has and of course all the bright, fantastic colours :)






No comments:

Post a Comment